Starting a blog at the direct request of a younger brother most always should be a definite, bolded, italic, CAPITALIZED, HUGE.... no. However, I am apparently not intelligent enough to run with things the way I should. So here it is, a brand new weblog that will most likely only be read by myself and my previously mentioned younger brother.... so great. I've added yet another thing to keep up with to my already cluttered mind.... and.... well I'm sleepy?
Spending the past two days in paint fumes and shit-loads of old furniture has not exactly done me a fantastic amount of good. All I know is that orange and green walls definitely somehow work with blue carpet... and this, my friends is not sarcasm. Stick *that* in your juicebox and suck it!
Can it be an apple juice juicebox?
ReplyDeletewhy of course! as long as it's not fake apple juice that's really made out of tomatoes and carrots. :P
ReplyDelete